13 November 2006

It looks like our president will be little more tame now that there has been a changing of the guard in Washington. I was listening today at the press gathering after his meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Olmert and he just was not his usual "I'm going to do what I want to do" self. I hope they can work things out in Washington. We will see!!

News Bulletin: Rudy Guilliani to form an exploritory committee to determine if he should run for president. In my opinion he should wait before making that decision. Its is a long time until 2oo8. Who knows what might come out of wood work about him. Can you say police commissioner?

During these blogs of mine I am going to try and start a daily routine called the daily word or word of the day and of course its all about politics. So I look forward to those. Its going to be fun. Its kind of a knock off of the Colberts Report. And I may go off topic and talk about some other things but mainly this is going to be about the politics de jour.

No comments: